Up next on the schedule:
Monthly Meeting: March 2nd @ 6:30pm
@ Patrick's Butcher boy Burgers
215 Westfork Street
*It's time to talk about swarm trap construction and deployment. Also, swarm prevention methods and spring buildup feeding options will be discussed. Come out early, order some dinner, and bring any questions or items you might want to discuss with you.
see our facebook page for more details
Future Events To Put On The Calendar:
- Beekeeping Educational Booth & Display @ the River Valley Lawn and Garden Show, March 20th - 22nd
- Beekeeping Basics 101 Class, March 30th & 31st
- Buzzin at the Brewery, April 4th
- April Monthly Meeting, April 6th
- May Monthly Meeting, May 4th
THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON
Honeybee education is the only way...
Now let's WORK
IT'S UP TO US